About the Role
We are searching for a detail-orientated, deadline-driven service engineer to join our growing company.
The service engineer's responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered
- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers' concerns.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2-3 years’ experience in similar field
Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service skills
Proficiency in English and excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Willingness to travel whenever required.
About the Company